Monday, February 26, 2007

New Felt Flowers

I received new merino wool from Village Spin and Weave. Their website is a nightmare to buy from, but the product is so lovely, I remain a customer.

I also went on a button binge, I'm suddenly smitten with vintage buttons. I have gotten used to falling in love with items that previously held no interest for me, so I'm not completely surprised. I still remember boldly stating "I will never be interested in beads." What?? Anyway, I'm excited to be adding these very cool vintage buttons to my needle felted flower pins.

I also started learning to wet felt, which is a whole other craft from how I make the flowers. These earrings are assembled with little wool egg beads I made by using the wet felting technique and light blue pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment