Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Low Fi Tools of the Art


Low Fi Tools of the Art
Originally uploaded by made in lowell.
Lost my tools yesterday. Actually, realized I didn't know where they were. Tore the apartment apart and drove myself nuts. Even started a thread in the Etsy forums!

Found them after D got home. He helped me puzzle out where to look. Turns out I had packed them to take to a friend's for show and tell and never unpacked them. I have been using these incredibly low-tech tools for years. Amazing how little you really need for polymer clay.

Glad to have them back :) Click on the picture to go to the original Flickr pic and read what the tools are for (though it's probably pretty obvious)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found them! Neat photo!

    I love the weathered wall. Had not seen that one. Gorgeous!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that happens to me all the time. So frustrating.

    Glad you found them and can get back to work.

    ReplyDelete