Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolute

I thought I would have some free time after the holiday show season ended, but I find I'm just as busy as before! Which is a good thing, but it is an odd feeling to be overwhelmed by projects I am looking forward to.

I have a few things to do which were put on hold for the holidays along with a whole plethora of new ideas coursing through my brain.

Three New Year's Resolutions:
1) To print and list many new cards like I make from the watercolors my mom creates.

Example:

We currently have over 20 designs available, but there are so many more I haven't even shown you yet! It's very exciting. In other exciting news: I have eliminated US shipping fees on all of mom's cards! That's right! FREE SHIPPING on these gorgeous cards!

2) To construct and list nest pins


from all the new colors of wool I bought with my holiday show earnings, and then to make all the other things I make from the nests: pincushions, bobby pins and rings.

3) Refill my DeStash shop on Etsy, I have many cute supplies that are needing new crafty homes.

Whew! That's enough for now, there's so much more going on, but the only way I'll make it through is by taking tiny bites. And making lists, lots of lists.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to feature our cards on your blog. If you didn't make them into cards, the drawings would not have nearly such an exciting life.
    Nor would I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz -- Your productivity and creativity so inspire me! Good luck with this new crafty year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your new projects, and have a super 2009! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Mom, Robin and Cindy! Just knowing people are following my progress is encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete